Team USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting new recruits

2 posters

Go down

Getting new recruits Empty Getting new recruits

Post  jracer Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Okay I have an Idea. Besides getting LOgical you guys are basically the founders. The best USA drivers we know of that we like. There are some others we did not chose due to attitude, and many more we just don't know that well.
I want to make a post in a maniazone MANIAZONE FRONTPAGE USA if we past here it will show up on the trackmania front page at startup so all who register thier name as USA will see it.

Only thing is...how do we test them? I don't want to just say, go make some times on DD or NWT servers, though I don't think they would mind. If this is our only option, thats okay. just wanted to know if anyone had any other ideas. There are some fast guys we don't know about. let me know
jracer
jracer
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting new recruits Empty Re: Getting new recruits

Post  bop_vulture Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am

I would like to race against some of these guys but that might be imposable to do. We should worrie about getting people signed up on the website first, try to get a decent amount of people and then have a playoff on one of the comp servers with tracks that JR and Robo think will best show there skills. That will separate the real good from the just decent. you could post on MANIAZONE something like this,

"Open U.S. dirt tournament! If your from the US and you think your good at racing dirt We have a tournament for you! Rules are simple 4 rounds randomly picked by the team USA leaders, the best 10 players at the end of the 4 rounds will have an opportunity to represent the us on a National level! Let this be an opportunity to race against some of the worlds fastest dirt racers. Sign up on https://teamusa.forumotion.com website. the tournament will be on February X @ 9:00 pacific time and the server password will be given on the forum 1 day before the tournament begins. Don't let this chance pass by to represent your country!"

Let these guys all eliminate themselves in one big race. This will not only show who is the fastest, it will also show how they race under some pressure to preform. Thats what i would do just because im lazy. I bet we could use one your guy's pro team servers to do this. It will only take around an hour. I guess this is my idea and you can shoot it down if you want to and thats cool. just wanted to jive you my idea.
bop_vulture
bop_vulture

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 pm

I just wrote a 3 huge paragraph thing and accidentally pushed the back button and erased it Mad

What we need:
A server (We will need to figure this out)
In Round Mode
4 tracks
(Post on Manialink)
Wait one-two weeks for people to sign up
(Launch Server for one week)
Select Top 20 or so
Test for 3 weeks or so: to determine attitude and TM time
Make selections (and maybe enemies Sad )
jracer
jracer
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bop_vulture Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 am

so your thinking the same way as i am, cool. Very Happy So does anyone know where to find a server. you all have teams other than TUSA so what im trying to say is that im not your best bet. If worst comes to worst i will set one up at my house.
bop_vulture
bop_vulture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum