Team USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling

3 posters

Go down

(mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling Empty (mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling

Post  jm Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi all, this will be mandatory for all players for our scheduling purposes.

What is Dropbox ?

Basically it is a shared folder for Team USA where we can exchange replays and Doodle scheduling. If you've ever been on a LAN where you have a shared folder, it works exactly the same, if one person moves files from the folders it removes it for everyone.

How to sign up:
goto www.dropbox.com

sign up with your email as the username, then post your email here, and someone that is already in the dropbox group will add you.
It sends a confirmation to your email to finalize joining.
After that just have dropbox running and you can get files in real time from others.

What is Doodle ?

www.doodle.com
We will use this for easy scheduling and lineup purposes. Once everyone is in the dropbox group, someone can make a doodle schedule and a doodle lineup and add the shortcut to dropbox.

Then instead of having to debate in the forums over when people are available for matches, people can just do it on their own by adding their availability and what tracks they can play. Then me and JR can just look that over and decide much easier of when we will play and the lineup.

We would like all members to be in our dropbox group by the time NDC starts so we can schedule easier.

jm
Admin

Back to top Go down

(mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling Empty Re: (mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling

Post  snowman704 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm all set.
Jr has my email already but for who need it here it is:
mr.jk11@yahoo.com
snowman704
snowman704

Back to top Go down

(mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling Empty Re: (mandatory) Dropbox and Doodle for replays/scheduling

Post  jracer Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Snow,BigD,Machine, Smitty are ready Smile
jracer
jracer
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jm Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 pm

i'm guessing JT is the only one missing from dropbox then?

jm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

I think its Logical. Everyone else is signed up. Are you going to setup Doodle?
jracer
jracer
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jm Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:12 pm

everything is set up, just need people to post their available days

jm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum