Team USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS FIRST!!! The Membership Process Starts Here

+9
TheBlackSabs
Ferg
jm
HemptressMadia
Indy.Ice
AtOne_Few
bop_vulture
jracer
Robo
13 posters

Go down

READ THIS FIRST!!!  The Membership Process Starts Here Empty READ THIS FIRST!!! The Membership Process Starts Here

Post  Robo Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 pm

If you are from the USA and are Competitively fast please make a New Topic here in the following format:

- Nickname TMN
- TMN Login (in order to be buddies into the game)
- Prefered mode: (modlap, time attack, round, stunt, coupe, replay)
- Motivation to be in National USA Team
- Your Current teams
- MSN adress
- Talk about yourself:
Robo
Robo
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST!!!  The Membership Process Starts Here Empty Re: READ THIS FIRST!!! The Membership Process Starts Here

Post  jracer Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm

- Nickname TMN: jracer
- TMN Login: jracer1
- TMN oldness: 2hrs, maybe Question
- Prefered mode: Modlap/Round
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: Come on, its the USA, what motivation do you need? It's the greatest country with the greatest people on Earth ( This does NOT include our politicians! Evil or Very Mad )
- Your Current teams: NWT (New World Team )
- MSN address: jracer@live.com
- Talk about yourself: I am a simple guy. I am a real estate appraiser in Wilmington, NC. Sometimes I play TM 15 hrs a week and sometimes none depending on job and family. I and engaged to be married. But I will call her my wife on TM just because it's easier. I live with her family right now because her father is over-seas for a while, and because I absolutely adore her/(my) family. Very Happy
jracer
jracer
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST!!!  The Membership Process Starts Here Empty Re: READ THIS FIRST!!! The Membership Process Starts Here

Post  Robo Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

- Nickname TMN - Robo Jkith
- TMN Login - JKith
- Age - 23
- TMN oldness: 11 Months
- Prefered mode: Rounds or Team all the way!!
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: erm erm.... Not only do i like being captain..i LOVE the USA...and with all the Europeans in TM!! We need a USA team !! Woo!!
- Your Current teams: ATR
- MSN adress: RoboJKith@live.com
- Talk about yourself: I've done some crazy things in my short time on planet earth. I've lived in Italy for 2 years, traveled all over the world, Race Motocross (untill a bad crash got me hurt and then i turned to TM) I love extreme sports, skydiving,..i love flying planes I almost have my Pilots Liscence (I already Solo'd Woo!) I like Martial Arts too...Got my first black belt when i was 14 in Tae Kwon Do and after that explored Akido, Judo, and Karate. I've been a Monk for about 6 months, and also Ran my own Currency Trading business successfully for almost 3 years untill i lost everything over night. Now i'm working as a Bookkeeper for a liquor distributor and working on getting back into Trading as the money was much better there...... Other than that i love to Party, Women and smoke Blends.... Wink
Robo
Robo
Admin

https://teamusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bop_vulture Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am

- Nickname TMN: bop_vulture
- TMN Login: bop_vulture
- TMN oldness: since it came out
- Prefered mode: modlap & coupe
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: We seem like the underdogs to all the other nations, and I want to prove them wrong
- Your Current teams: None at the Moment, But i am considered a {DD} and I might still had Adminship to the CRAZY clan server
- Yahoo adress: gress05@yahoo.com
- Talk about yourself: I have raced my whole life, gokarts when i was 6, Quad raced (motox and Ice race) Dirt bikes (only Ice raced), but gave it all up to race super late models up in Wisconsin. gokarts were too boring atv's=too many scars and dirtbikes=too many broken bones (including neck). Had to choose one so i decided to pick the most expensive hobby i could, ASA late models. just hoping for an ARCA or truck ride now. Its the off season right now so i love to play TM as much as i can.
bop_vulture
bop_vulture

Back to top Go down

Post  AtOne_Few Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

- Nickname TMN- AtOne_Few
- TMN Login (in order to be buddies into the game)-atone_few
- Age-42
- TMN oldness- picked it up yesterday...JK ;D
- Prefered mode: (modlap, time attack, round, stunt, coupe, replay)- Round
- Motivation to be in National USA Team-Have always belived in a USA team seeing as we're the underdog in Dirt. Its important to represent the good ol' USA !
- Your Current teams- {DD} Dirty Deeds
- MSN adress- Hate MSN
- Talk about yourself:- Have owned my own Genral Contracting business for over 14 years, have a great family that accepts that I'm a gamer lol. President of The_Few another gaming team, we just had our 10 year anniversary and get together twice a year for a 3 day beer drinking, golfing, carting or paintball weekend, about 75 members and 25 active ones.

AtOne_Few

Back to top Go down

Post  Indy.Ice Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 am

- Nickname TMN {DD}Indy.Ice
- TMN Login (in order to be buddies in the game) indiana.ice
- Age 45
- TMN oldness A year or year and a half
- Prefered mode: (modlap, time attack, round, stunt, coupe, replay) Rounds
- Motivation to be in National USA Team First, its the national team. Representing your country. Second, look at the racers who have applied, who wouldnt want to be on that team.
- Your Current teams Dirty Deeds
- MSN adress Dont have one
- Talk about yourself Im 45 and have been married over 23 years, yes to the same woman. Have 3 great kids, and the best thing about my kids is they are grown and gone. I dont know how many hours a week I put on
this game but I love it. Love the team im on. I also have 2 Golden Retreivers, one male, one female who is now
pregnant and due somewhere in the middle of January. Im praying for a small litter.

Indy.Ice

Back to top Go down

Post  HemptressMadia Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

[quote="Robo"]If you are from the USA and are Competitively fast please make a New Topic here in the following format:

- Nickname HemptressMadia
- TMN Login MadiaMadia
- Age 49
- TMN oldness 2 years I think
- Prefered mode: round & time attack
- Motivation to be in National USA Team - Cause Kith asked me to ; ) plus Id love to represent USA
- MSN adress madiamadiahotmaul.com
- Talk about yourself: Well im still a kid at heart, worked in travel for many years so I've been all around in continents except Asia. Quite my job to open a restaurant for two years..lost it all, now im being a bum open to any a new direction that may hit me in the face. I love TM & play no other game, well except Petville in facebook LOL. Besides TM I love having fun, yoga, men, champagne & beer & green stinky weed..when git money. Oh i need a job anyone hiring ???
HemptressMadia
HemptressMadia

Back to top Go down

Post  jm Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 am

- Nickname TMN: eR jm
- TMN Login (in order to be buddies into the game): jmgyro
- TMN oldness: 11 months
- Prefered mode: (modlap, time attack, round, stunt, coupe, replay): (modlap+round) or time attack
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: Well as I have said a little already to JRacer, I was motivated when this topic was brought up in the ORC forums in December, although the thread itself was abandoned and my post was never replied to so until today I thought team usa was no more. I'm not really sure what to think, I could just let it go, but I felt kind of ticked off at the thought of it which has built up for the past 4 months. Probably should have a real lengthy conversation first with the leader...
- Your Current teams: eR (Electronic Racers)
- MSN address: jmgyro3@yahoo.com
- Talk about yourself: I am a recently graduated (BA) Mathematics major currently pursuing all of the necessary education requirements for Actuarial work that was not available at all in college Rolling Eyes. I am not really a people person or a car enthusiast even though my last 2 serious games were Gran Turismo 4 and TM Smile. I guess I just enjoy competitiveness in general, and something which can let me play with Euros is the perfect platform for fulfilling what I've been looking for all these years. I am hopeful that Trackmania can continue on for a long time so as I find my niche in life, I can enjoy venting my frustrations onto other players.

jm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferg Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 am

[quote="Robo"]If you are from the USA and are Competitively fast please make a New Topic here in the following format:

- Nickname TMN Ferg
- TMN Login ferg.1973
- Age 36
- TMN oldness year and a half
- Prefered mode:time attack, round
- Motivation to be in National USA Team The US rocks and want to show the world how much.
- MSN adress ferg.1973@hotmail.com
- Talk about yourself:I have been an auto technician for almost 17 years. Specialize in transmissions. Avid outdoorsman and love to go 4 wheeling alot. With what ever including quads,bikes,and svu's. Till they break or I do.. Laughing

Ferg

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST!!!  The Membership Process Starts Here Empty Team USA

Post  TheBlackSabs Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 am

- Nickname TMN...theblacksabs
- TMN Login ...theblacksabs
- Age...36
- TMN oldness... on and off since 2001
- Prefered mode:... time attack, round
- Motivation to be in National USA Team... National pride!
- Your Current teams...none
- MSN adress...wsoul1@hotmail.com
- Talk about yourself:... I am a professional golfer living in Manhattan, NYC. Played TM a lot back in the day and have rediscovered the game almost a year ago. I play almost every day now and play 99% dirt. Would love to represent USA in TM.
TheBlackSabs
TheBlackSabs

Back to top Go down

Post  ImLoco Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

nickname TMN... {DD}ImLoco

TMN login ... {DD}ImLoco

age ... 47

TMN oldness ... 4 yrs off and on

Prefered mode ... race it all ( dirt is best)

motivation to be in National USA Team ... I never Joined any teams before... but I think we need to stand up and show the world what we can do.

imloco2222@yahoo.com

Team : Dirty Deeds

Talk about yourself... I am someone who loves to play games. I just never did real well at them. I got this game 4 years ago and was not to good at it. I found it a few months ago and loaded it up. I now am 1 st in my state. ( not sure that LPs mean much but it looks good to me.LOL) I like to party and race and this is a great way to do both.

Last edited by ImLoco on Mon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

ImLoco

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin_Time Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

- Name: Justin Time
- Log-in: Reign
- TM Age: Version: United
- Mode: Round
- Motivation for Team USA: "I'm an American. >Smile"
- Your Current teams: The hidden: NWT2
- e-mail: bs_empi@hotmail.com
- Talk about yourself:

READ THIS FIRST!!!  The Membership Process Starts Here USAEagleLogo3

I'm currently attending the Art Institute to "learn" how to make next-gen' games. I'm thinking about quitting and going back into Mechanical Engineering, because I feel a need to have a bigger impact on this world besides entertainment. Jobless.

I play Trackmania on and off, and try to grow as a racer each time I do. Improve my old definitions with new ones. Improve my timing ques. Improve my foresight. Watch other racers who may go faster in a particular turn and pull a "Copy Ninja Kakashi", myself. I race best when I first wake up, or I'm dead tired. Given a choice between the "best" set-up and the most unique set-up. I'll probably choose the unique one 9 times out of 10.

oh yeah.

I drive at least 16 hours a week IRL on I-95. I initiated my 1st drift (3-4 years ago) on the highway at 85 mph to dodge a car that cut me off. Subsequently I did my 1st inertial drift to dodge a Semi. I like Initial D. Cool

Justin_Time

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 pm

For those who don't know JT, you must always read his posts at least twice for them to make sense Smile It's just a fact
jracer
jracer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  snowman704 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

- Nickname TMN: Snowman704
- TMN Login: snowman704
- TMN oldness: 1 year
- Prefered mode: rounds
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: Well this is THE national USA team. I have allways wanted to be apart of this team! I want to show what we and I can do!
- Your Current teams: Team SS
- MSN adress: no MSN. Yahoo: mr.jk11@yahoo.com
- Talk about yourself: Well I'm a guy who loves dirt and TM. I live in Ohio. I love everything racing, cars, races, racing and even go-karting Smile. I work in a family owned buisness but I would like to become a profeional driver (racing or those test drivers on TV). As you might guess, I really like cups. It's just in me to race Very Happy. Came from Washington with a big move to ohio and then I found TM. I joined a Team and now I believe I'm quite good. Life seems to be going well for me... so ya.
snowman704
snowman704

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Hey snow,

Dont recognize the name, but I am sure you know at least one of us. I am assuming someone told you about the website. PLEASE add us to your TM account. My login is: jracer1 so we can race together soon. I will add you myself.

Thanks again,
John
jracer
jracer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdee33 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 am

- Nickname TMN: BigD33
- TMN Login: bigdee33
- TMN oldness: not sure... 8 months to a year
- Prefered mode: Round
- Motivation to be in National USA Team: I was promised 72 virgins
- Your Current teams: none
- MSN address: bigdee33@live.com
- Talk about yourself: Just your average guy... a few arrest warrants.

bigdee33

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 am

Uhhh...yeah...about those virgins.... No
jracer
jracer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AtOne_Few Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 am

BTW JR 5th person signed up in 2009...Go figure.

AtOne_Few

Back to top Go down

Post  jracer Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 pm

You are so right. scratch

Either way. Hopefully you will be able to play with us when the time comes. As soon as we hear something I will make a post.
jracer
jracer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down